Hello from New York City, this time, thankfully, sans hurricane.
It’s been an awesome trip with great weather, so skinny jeans and pointy pumps have been my standard “evening in NYC” outfit. (My daytime outfits are really dull: black capris + Cole Haan Nike Air wedge pumps + sleeveless tops.)
Here’s what I wore today for our last night in the city, as we headed uptown for dinner.
Unfortunately I blinked in BOTH pictures, thus the odd crops:
- Black turtleneck: H&M, $24.95. Worn on my last trip to NYC as well!
- Blue scarf: Nordstrom rack, $11
- Levi’s Curves ‘leggings’: $39. Last shown paired with a red trenchcoat in the snow.
- Black pointy pumps: Nine West. These shoes are at least 8 years old, if not older!
I plan to toss them in the trash tomorrow instead of flying them back to LA with me, as they are really cracking, peeling, and falling apart 😦 So since, since they’re FINALLY well broken-in and actually comfortable!
- Calvin Klein purse (as usual)
- Kenneth Cole watch (as usual)
I realized one thing: my closet seems generally more appropriate for New York than Los Angeles, that’s for sure!