The sister introduced me to this nifty bottle of concentrated oil that is supposed to regenerate, repair and replenish the skin for a smoother and healthier glow.
The concentrate is made of 3 primary ingredients:
- Evening Primrose Oil which is touted to be effective on skin barrier repair and boosting radiance
- Lavender Essential Oil which helps to soothe inflamed or irritated skin while helping to reduce skin blotchiness
- Squalane which is a healing botanical lipid with a high affinity for skin to instantly restore and replenish
I’ve used it for about 2 weeks now and I’m glad to report that I’m in love with this product. Why?
- It is not too oily even though it’s concentrated oil
- It gets absorbed into the skin really quickly
- It has a nice Lavender scent – which I’m certain that it helps me to sleep better
- It is really efficient… 2 – 3 drops is all it take to cover the entire face
- I’m pretty convinced that I have a brighter glow on the face
- Even my dark eye circles seemed lighter these days
For SGD$90, this 30ml investment seems like a steal.